Get involved in F4J Protests in your State"United we stand divided we fall" - Aesop, Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)
Join the F4Joz Mailing List
Be informed, get involved & subscribe to our list.
Child Support Discussion Forum
Discuss pros & cons in a most debated area of family breakdown... more
Have Your Say Discussion
Say what you think and how you feel about anything straight up... more
The terms of payment in a negotiation can be more important than price, or any other factor. You can usually agree to almost any price if you can get very favorable terms.
Stand UP + Do what's Right!
Most Recent Comment by DanielChild Support...
Best advice ever: Move far away BEFORE csa signs you... read more
Prior comments: (10) (9) (8) (7) (6) (5) (4) (3) (2) (1)
- IRS Audit: Family Court Reporters, Clerks, Lawyers & Judges... NEW
- It’s Really Quite Simple NEW
- Australia Day Address orator Michelle Simmons horrified at '... NEW
- New South Wales makes 'major shift' to school curriculum NEW
- Spain Sets Massive Precedent — Charges Its Central Bankers... NEW
- Cambridge couple vindicated in massive fraud case NEW
- Environment: More Damage At Great Barrier Reef Recorded NEW
- Reclaim your mind
- If you Love him, Don’t Destroy Him.
- Demand Family Law & Child Welfare Reform in 2017~Worldwide
- The high cost of giving: Widower’s pension slashed for hel...
- Whistleblower wins 13-year campaign against HSBC
- Your country's been sold
- It appears there is more to the Melbourne Bourke Street Kill...
- Australia’s privacy laws gutted in court ruling on what is...
- Concerns over GPs treating students in Victorian schools wit...
- CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
- Top compensation lawyer caught by police using an Australian...
- Bugger The Bankers + Politicians
- The Corruption of Malcolm Turnbull Exposed + more
- Holistic Doctor threatened over use of Apricot + Apple seeds...
- The Lie We Live
- Australian Government lies about Centrelink extortion
- Australians losing privacy rights but snaring a Xmas bargain...
- PSOs sought women's IDs to look up details
- Is this more evidence of a judiciary people have little fait...
- Centrelink officer says only a fraction of debts in welfare ...
- No Australian Should Be Imprisoned Without A Fair Trial
- Ex-Commonwealth Bank tech executive Keith Hunter jailed for ...
- Cancer: I Knew Sugar Was Bad, But This Blew Me Away!
- Face the Answer
- Ego Is Our Problem
- The Tiny Dot
- Future of the $100 note up for grabs as government targets c...
- The real battle has always been - Freedom Vs Slavery
- Cash Protects Some Fundamental Rights
- Taco Shop Owner Saw Homeless Freezing Outside, Inspires Cust...
- The Great Divide -- Legalists vs Confucians
- Stop the banks from profiting from your loved one's death
- Is Australia an Independent Sovereign Federal Nation, a UK C...
- Lakes Oil seeks $2.7 billion damages after Victorian Governm...
- Consent Withdrawn
- Parliament House's symbolic lawns could be ruled off-limits ...
- ‘Less-cash’ first, ‘cashless society’ next: PM Naren...
- One Nation senator Rod Culleton's bizarre letter to the 'eli...
- High Court & Government put on notice
- Your children are your property and not to be taken at gunpo...
- A Planned Trespass Against The Mind Of Man
- Your "Inherent" Rights
- Citibank is the first Australian bank to stop taking cash
- Big four banks destroy 1.6 million paper land titles in push...
- One answer to cancer
- Do You Know Your Rights?
- Man, 70 appears to be having his rights abused all over $10M...
- #PAADAY ~ Australia: Parental Alienation Awareness Day ~ 12...
- Pope Francis tells American Catholics to vote your conscienc...
- Why you should boycott the census
- State Trustees lose clients' life savings
- Speeding fine challenges likely after landmark South Austral...
- Rate Payers 'revolt'
- Queensland police block RTI applications over personal file ...
- Rohan on Style Manuals + more
Top 50 Most Viewed Articles
- Is the legal industry serving the community or just itself?
- Jurors ponder horror of Arthur Freeman case
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 2/3 )
- Bodies found in search for missing dad and daughter
- Who is responsible for Darcey Freeman's Death?
- Just go petition! One way to get the law changed!
- A Girl Betrayed
- Sack or have Julia Gillard resign?
- Can You Be a Feminist and Anti-Abortion?
- How is a License against God’s Will?
- Man sets himself alight in Brisbane
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 1/2 )
- Family Court Abuse, Denial and Discrimination
- Remember the Fatherless and Absent - A Fatherless Documentary
- Rule of Law
- Eye therapy for fathers on hot days
- Shared parenting 'hurting children'
- A Minister for Men in Australia?
- The Sexualisation of Children
- Class Action Against Unfair Fines: When Enough is Enough
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 1/3 )
- Mother believed to have killed her 3 children before setting house on ...
- A Father's Suicide Note
- Decontaminating the Family Court Protest
- The Effects of Feminism on Society
- Agonising abuse of tiny Tanilla: NSW court
- Shame, Abbott Shame !
- Say YES to FREE Public Transport in Australia
- Power 2 the People: Lobby, Protest and Occupy in 2012!
- Just Say 'No'
- Innocent children like Luke Batty are killed by their cowardly fathers...
- Honest lawyer targeted
- Is there a wolf in sheep's clothing in the house?
- A Sad Day
- Killed man's family 'disgusted with legal system'
- Ticket to a rough ride
- Hunt for children
- Blackshirts - An open letter to the neighbourhood
- Cops Arrest Social Worker For Attempting Kidnapping in School Meeting
- Mum's plea for child
- The Fall of the School System (as we know it)
- Outlaw Parental Alienation, False Allegations & promote equal Parentin...
- Military Cancer
- More degradation of the Family unit
- Knox 'was told' of abuse claims
- Why do Women Love Gay Men?
- Shannon Matthews' mother jailed for eight years
- Killer dad takes 'long sleep'
- 'Twelve angry men' are better than one judge
- Law ignores the reality of split families
Are our Leaders Bankrupting Australia?
With truly Great minds at the helm,
who knows how Great life could really be?
+Add someone you believe would make a good leader -- submitting as many candidates as you wish.
STOP asking government officials to initiate force
on your behalf.
Here are just some of the isssues facing fathers after separation and divorce
- Understanding the separation process and systems
- Understanding yourself and human behaviour
- Understanding bigger pictures
- Understanding your power, authority and control
- Raising your awareness and knowledge
- Know thyself; understand your own mind and heart
- Working out what you really want
- Knowing the law
- Intervention orders / AVOs / VROs
- Police powers and authority
- Family law industry and associated entities
- Family Court and other courts
- Legal Aid, Centrelink and government bodies
- Lawyers - understanding how and when to use them
- Loss of contact and systemic exclusion from children
- Loss of assets, income and work
- Personal development
- Dealing and coping with grief, loss, feelings, emotions and change
- Mental health - Depression, isolation, loneliness and suicide
- De-programme and question what you have been taught
- Dealing with your Ex
- Child Support
- Self care; nutrition, shelter, faith and loving thyself
- Friends, mentors, coaching, relationships and women
- Difficulty in returning to or creating a new life
- and many more...
- How have you been affected?
Need Help and Support?
Join our Forum click here.
Get Connected and Involved Today!