Demonising Men

Demonising Men

Postby The Rooster on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 am

This issue is part and parcel of the fatherless society and a NWO agenda. Worldwide we see men trashed as worthless and irrelevant. It is a NWO agenda to remove fathers from the protection and care of their children. The result is that the majority of male children become deliquents and females prostitutes with the resultant trashing of the family, the community, and ultimately society. It is a worldwide problem as it is part of the NWO agenda. One mans fight can become inspiration for the many.

Check out this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/08 ... it_-2.html
The Rooster

Re: Demonising Men

Postby Daveyone on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 am

;) Has anyone here had experience of Munchausenn Syndrome by Proxy or as the Americans call it Parental alianation syndrome and what effect this has on your children over well 18 months to date :?: :oops:
Daveyone

Postby The Rooster on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 am

Yes, MSBP is used by the Child Protection sysytem many times to cover up mistakes. It is easier to blame innocent parents than to fix errors made by government. It can the take years to right the wrong inflicted. Read about the world wide press articles on Sally Clark just to show what such a diagnosis does to parents and children.

However linking Alienation Syndrome with Munchausen Syndrome is incorrect. Both are damageing to a child, yes, but completely different. If you think otherwise let us know what your sources are. Thanks
The Rooster

Postby Daveyone on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 am

Yes Rooster I thought they were one in the same as I felt it was the mother manipulaing facts in nher favor(Munchausens) by using the children is the American interpritation of Alianation at odds with this or is it just more blatent " Your Dad is a load of crap ..period!" :? I expect you guys have seen thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeW2 ... re=related :evil:
Daveyone

Return to Separation / Divorce