[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
F4Joz • View topic - Illegal Aid

Illegal Aid

Illegal Aid

Postby clt on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:48 pm

I refer to the article on Legal Aid by Rooster 1/10/08 . Legal Aid should be re-phrased 'Illegal Aid'. Not only does the Chairman appear to be dodgy, the ex Managing Director also requires close scrutiny. It's of concern that the ex Managing Director has now become a Magistrate and given his past history of pre-judging matters before him, any cases in future are to be regarded with caution.
Last edited by clt on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clt

Re: Illegal Aid

Postby The Rooster on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:41 am

Yes, Legal Aid is the Government clearing house and Minder.

When I asked for a review of it's decision not to fund a case regarding child abuse I was told that my file had been shredded! Could that be because the case involved the protection of paedophiles by staff of the 'mis-named' Family Court Australia? Or could that be because the named abuser/paedophile was an associate of the Department of Human Services.

You will find that most people working in responsible position within government will get a promotion when they do their bit to coverup government staff criminality.

ALL government staff have either of two choices 1. Sell their soul when asked to do so, or 2. Be honest, which will be the end of their employment with government.
The Rooster

Postby BeWitched on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Legal Aid is just another entry point to draw people into the game - Yes game of sucking every last drop of finances and blood out of your life, your children and family's finances.

Once you are caught in the battle, especially longer than 6 months, most people should attest to the fact it's very hard to get out and recover into some new life for possibly 10+ years or more, with little cash, low self esteem, maybe emotion and psychological damage and disheartened with life. It's not a pretty path I would recommend for anyone.

If there was no illegal aid half the people wouldn't have lawyers, and go to court on their own, or not go at all.

Ordinary people going to court on their own would still get burnt as there will always be power imbalances, but still it would be more of contest between the couple. It's still not the right approach tho.

The best solution is for people not to go to court at all !!!! - which would result in an informal meeting with the ex and some government case worker( or non paid mediator) who keeps working with you both until all matters get solved. Which in most cases depending the ages of children might be an ongoing thing for a few years until emotions settle down.

How are those r'ship centres going? Anyone got the latest goss?
Heard you get 3 free visits and then you have to pay?

I think we need a campaign to get Lawyers, Legal Aid and the Family Court (as it is now) out of peoples lives.

We then put forward the Family Court buildings get turned into big mediation complexes where fiery couples go multiple times working through and settling the issues. If they cant do it on their own of course.

Either that or they get demolished - or it gets sold for $40+ million and for everyone who has been fucked over in that court, to get a an equal share of the dividends.. Sounds good to me...
"Once a King always a King - but once a Knight's enough"
BeWitched

Postby Daveyone on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:37 am

May I refer you to a news item I posted on your news board relating to Legal Aid in the UK if this is of use to you :idea: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/newsd ... adIndex=15
Daveyone

Postby The Rooster on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 am

Hi Daveyone! Great to hear your input on this forum however can you give a proper link to the legal aid story cause the link you give only goes to an index of your stuff, not to the article itself. Thanks
The Rooster

Postby Daveyone on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 am

Sure thing Rooster http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... itted=true sorry thought I had and I think it is in the news bit on this site :roll:
Daveyone

Postby clt on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:05 pm

thanks for your link Daveyone. It is my belief the situation in Australia with regard to salaries received by Legal Aid employees is based on skill, experience and education. Legal Aid funding has been substantially reduced.
Have those employed by Legal Aid been forced to accept a slashing of income in accordance with the reduced funding to clients or potential clients? Would the legal profession voluntarily accept a pay cut? I don't think so. Could we now expect more pro-bono lawyers? I don't think so. Does pro-bono actually exist or is it just a legal furphy? Does Legal Aid employ law student graduates with flawless grades? Aren't law graduates who obtain top marks quickly snaffled up by the top law firms, so where do those students go who don't obtain 'distinctions' at law school or who just barely pass? Do Legal Aid employees really deserve substantial salaries?
clt

Postby Daveyone on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 am

Hi CLT, I can go a stage further on this one, I learned very early on in my nightmare that the judges that cause the most dismay to the father are the ones most likly to get promotion and shaw enough once they had pretended to serve the best interest of my children by trying to make me into a criminal then bankrupting me in the process the District Judge suddenly found herself in crown court as an Honouarable Judge :? If they were truely honerable they would stop Dads at the court room door and say there is nothing here for you!! :evil: Try this for size may be of interest!! :roll: http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/site.aspx?i=fo24532

Best wishes Daveyone :lol:
Daveyone

Return to Separation / Divorce