[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
F4Joz • View topic - Family Court

Family Court

Family Court

Postby BeWitched on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 am

A Family Court is purely about power and money. It's not a place where mums, dads or children should ever go, because simply, there is no need to. Only the weak, vulnerable, inadequate, ignorant, fearful, greedy, vengeful, mentally and emotionally challenged people are seduced into believing they must attend this place, by lawyers and a legal business system that will strip you of your children, money, self- esteem, dignity, time, energy and literally your life - in fact everything of value. Lets face it, after 30+ years of existence, it's no wonder people are programmed to think that Family Court is a reputable institution for good of families - it is not!

But having said that - it is not the Family Court's fault, it's staff or members of the judiciary, it's you and I for CHOOSING to be a party to that system by being an applicant or respondent in the first place.

YES - most of us have been naieve and didn't know any better, but things have to change, through informing people and making them aware, that you will be destroying your whole family's life short and long term, from the moment you set foot inside their doors.
"Once a King always a King - but once a Knight's enough"
BeWitched

Re: Family Court

Postby The Rooster on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Children rightly believe that their parents can do no wrong. They have no-where else to turn. It is a built in survival instinct. Once they grow and mature they realise that their parents are separate from themselves and see them in a fuller light. They see that they are like most others with faults and idiosyncrasies, with good and not so good attributes.

As we grow up we relinquish this independence on our parents but then transfer that model to our government and 'the system'. We run to the courts to have proper justice metted out in the same blind faith we once had as children in our parents.

We then find out the reality is very different. Once accepted that the system cannot help us we can finally become adults in the world. We realise that what we need to do to protect our family is to stay away from the court system as it becomes obvious that it has another agenda in mind; and it certainly not the protection of the family.
The Rooster

Postby The Rooster on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:39 am

The Rooster

Postby jameschase on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:01 am

A system made to manipulate people by people with power and better skills of gaffe then others. When we read newspapers, we come across these adverts seeking people with great networking skills. This is to ensure the corporate structures keep receiving bum kissers who can protect hierarchy in the face of honesty. I got done by my ex, her lawyer and real estate agent. I am going through channel of frustrating system to ensure I get proper access to my kids for last few months. At work, I am being careful not to be too straight shooter (unless you kiss bums - you spoil your resume any which way you take). I have tried legal system to lodge complaints against my Ex's lawyer, real estate agent, and lawyer on buying side. Reading through the response you can see that the "Peer network" only picked on and highlighted what can go against me if I chose to go further up. It took words of the offenders to let them off. Anything I produced as evidence was ignored at being not direct evidence and the response from the lawyer is filled with lies, as if to show, he doesn't give a fuck.

In mean time, I have to rely on my ex as to when I can see my kids. She can go to party and turn up at 1200 in the mid night to take kids because it is her decision. Best thing I can suggest is just stop complaining. Sale your integrity in favor of bum kissing or else these crooks will dissect your life and turn it up side down and completely destroy you. It is like a person's pain is another's gain and if not, it is at least entertainment.

As my great phillospher ex who broght me down and sold me off claims, I have not learnt to work the system and I am to stay looser. I believe it and take the life as it comes everyday and live as long as I can for my kids and provide entertainment to crooks for what I am - a looser.
jameschase

Postby The Rooster on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 am

Hi James, your note on the forum has a definite defeatist tone. That's when the system truly wins. Yes, all you say is true, but it does not mean that you need to be the powerless victim you say you are.

Ultimately you live for your kids, that's great. But what example do you give by the attitude you take? Do you want to teach them NOT to stand up for what is right just because criminals are minding the store?

Awareness is everything and becoming aware of the corruption and criminality around us, particularly within govt instruments and agencies, is just half the story to be free of it, to not be the victim you have succumbed to.

It is the nature of most unconscious humans to disempower the weak and vulnerable. We all know their style. If you go into the system without knowledge of the rules of the game, they will annihilate you. But with knowlege you can get what you want, as long as you dont stay for too long just to find yourself poisoned by the toxic nature of it.

James please dont feel defeated by your experiences - you have been scammed that's all - just as we all have been. Now it's time to wake up from childhood and become a man, for yourself, your kids, and the future generations that will come.
The Rooster

Postby Daveyone on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 am

If the Judges were truely 'Honerable' they would detour the father from entering the court room as there is little point being there if there is no chance of doing any good for your children! :cry: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/newsd ... adIndex=18
Daveyone

Return to Separation / Divorce