Your Health

Your Health

Postby SpongeBob on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Suffering psychologically and/or physically from separation? Depression, thoughts of suicide, motivation problems, being able to get out of bed, confusion, feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, unemployed out of work or working yourself into the ground and many more issues we all face. Tell us about what you're going through, how your struggling and coping with it all here....
SpongeBob

Re: Your Health

Postby Daveyone on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:59 am

Well spongebob all the above really :cry: in 5 years I have gone from workoholic but happy guy when I first met my now wife to well " What is the point man :?: " I first entred family court just 5 years ago this month and thought it would be over in a fairly short while ( Ironic as my first advise was don't bother you won't get what you hope then charged me £500, that advice I should have taken and would give any newly sepreated Dad today :twisted: )But us guys alawys know better so thought I could do better for my kids who had said they want to see as much of both mum and dad as possible!
By the end of 2004 I had a joint residency order every Wednesday overnite (which was handy if you wanted to plan something regular like football) alternate weekends and the school holidays shared this seemd good and we should all work to this and by the time my boys reached secondary school they would decide where and when they saw each parent Sadly she was to have none of it so at every turn she sought to obstruct court orders witholding the kids at various times and in the end alienating me from them!
Now bankrupt no money or bank account first time I have not had a car registered in my name (Borrowed 15 year old Metro :roll:) and keeping hold of second family home by my fingernails!! the pressue of this and other thing meant I did not think it sensible to be in charge of a 40 ton truck so out of work at the moment so a struggle in practical terms :(
Psychologically I feel like the final scene in the movie Falling Down when Micheal Douglas asks am I the bad guy? how did that happenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6 ... re=related I don't know but I am sure they would lie to the fish!! :evil:
Just been diagnosed clinically depressed but even with my daily Prozac the realities are no better so I can feel good looking at shit?? :? I told my wife today I even seemed fearfull of going out (Agrophobia?) Sleep isthe safe place where no more can get to me and if it means I only have to sign on every 2 weeks so be it :o Yet not so long ago I was still quite ambitious but I don't know my interpritation of a mid-life crisis (I am 50) is when your past failure out weighs your future prospects and sadly thats where I am at today!! :!: 35 years of work to this,Whats the answer a lottery win? :)
Daveyone

Postby Daveyone on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 am

Try again with the link 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XTSG5M ... re=related :|

hope it works this time :!:
Daveyone

Postby Daveyone on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

Suicide!
Have considered this but hard on my wife and ageing mother but also hard on my kids to think I would do this so will probaly not consider it again but what is wrong with a system that leads perfectly normal and caring Dads to even think this way when all you want to do is your best for youe kids!?! :o
Daveyone

Return to Separation / Divorce