Bookmark and Share
Previous article

News Articles

  • Make breaching Child Arrangement Orders a criminal offence enforceable by police @BoycottFamilylw
  • By Stuart Harber
  • Petitions
  • 12/03/2018 Make a Comment (10)
  • Contributed by: Daveyone ( 28 articles in 2018 )
Why should the child suffer any longer then they have to when an informed decision has been made?
Click to receive your Free Guide
Be Grateful Today!
Breaching a Child Arrangement Order is a crime but currently the police are powerless. If an order is breached then the only option is to accept it or return to the courts to request enforcement action is taken against the other party. The process takes months, is expensive and emotionally draining.

More details
Giving police power to enforce this crime would reduce the amount of people making a mockery out of the system. It would allow what the court has already decided as right and safe for the child, to continue without dispute.

There needs to be an instant deterrent, such as the issuing of an on the spot fine, with the amount increased after further breaches. Alternatively community service.

Why should the child suffer any longer then they have to when an informed decision has been made?

At 10,000 signatures...
At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Deadline ~ 21 August 2018
At 100,000 signatures...
At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament



    10. By:Stephanie Stansbury from Texas, United States on December 2, 2020 @ 7:20 pm
    This should be implemented for cps cases as well because they violate their side of the situation faster than the opposite parent in custody cases!
    By:Angela Glona from Texas, USA on January 3, 2019 @ 1:28 pm
    Agreed 100% the child suffers while we who cant afford an attorney have no assistance with enforcing a signed court order and are left suffering while other parent believes they are untouchable
    By:Peta Schroth from NSW, Australia on December 16, 2018 @ 11:27 am
    Please enforce court ordered child custody arrangements
    By:Michelle Semak from Indiana, USA on November 12, 2018 @ 7:24 pm
    St. Joseph and Elkhart County
    By:Ann Rossini from Victoria, Australia on November 11, 2018 @ 9:53 am
    Breaches of orders need to be acted on immediately, not noted for a trial that may never eventuate. They are typical of an alienating/ controlling parent from who children need psychological protection.
    By:Eric Dodd from SK, Canada on October 1, 2018 @ 9:29 am
    DNA Matters
    By:Victoria stephenson from Alabama, Usa on September 22, 2018 @ 11:23 pm
    Not fair for child or alienated parent
    By:Mike Duncan from KZN, South Africa on April 29, 2018 @ 5:04 am
    My grandson, legally under the guardianship of his father in Zimbabwe, was taken to Australia by the mother without the agreement of the father. This was facilitated by the Australian Department of Immigration in Pretoria South Africa who issued the visa for the child knowing full well that he was not in the legal custody of the absconding mother. This was the second such event with this child. It happened once before that. The first time the mother was ordered back to Zimbabwe with the child following a court order in Perth.
    By:Joanne carson from Dublin, Ireland on April 7, 2018 @ 4:55 am
    Firm believer in this and justice needs prevailed
    By:Emma Pearce from Kerry, Ireland on April 7, 2018 @ 3:00 am
    Protect parents and their children

(Note: If wrong - comments will not be posted)

1Will not be visible to public.
2Receive notification of other comments posted for this article. To cease notification after having posted click here.
3To make a link clickable in the comments box enclose in link tags - ie.<link>Link</link>.
4To show an image enclose the image URL in tags - ie.<image></image>. Note: image may be resized if too large

To further have your say, head to our forum Click Here

To contribute a news article Click Here

To view or contribute a Quote Click Here

Hosting & Support by WebPal© 2021 All rights reserved.