- Understand the ineffectiveness and risks of wearing face masks
- By Dr Jim Meehan
- Out Of Shadows IRL (Facebook)
- 08/09/2020 Make a Comment
- Contributed by: Suzie_F ( 1 article in 2020 )
Masks reduce oxygen!
Our bodies are designed to exhale CO2, not inhale it.
7 Long-Term Side Effects of Wearing Face Masks:
1. Shortness of Breath and Lightheadedness
4. Development of Chronic Dermatitis
5. A Weakened Immune System
6. Skin Wrinkles
7. Development of Chronic Respiratory Conditions
Read more at: