- Dealing With Employers Pushing The Jab
- 06/09/2021 Make a Comment
- Contributed by: Stevie ( 1 article in 2021 )
The Black Sheep | Dealing With Employers Pushing The Jab [9:24]
It's simple - Consent makes the law. Consent must be given freely and voluntarily and in the absence of any coercion or force. Most employers would be well aware of this as to breach this fundamental principle would open them to serious liability giving rise to a claim for damages.
Plus international law such as Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, to which Australia and many other UN member states are a signatory, also consolidate this.
Article 6 – Consent
1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
There is no need to stress or be bullied into leaving your job if you choose not to disclose your personal medical history with your employer, such as your intenions surrounding the experimental jab.
What's more, for you to understand the risks and benefits of any medical procedure so you can provide informed consent, it is imperative you do your due diligence and seek as much information as you require in order to be fully satisfied either way. Remember, it's your body and your choice.
The below videos and questions hopefuly provide you with further knowledge.
Informed Consent – Covid19 Vaccine
In accordance with legal requirements.
I am willing to take this vaccine but not until these questions have been answered to a level where I am comfortable to give consent
1) Can you advise if this vaccine has been approved or granted to be lawfully distributed in Australia by the TGA? (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
2) Can you advise if this vaccine is experimental?
3) Can you provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently, and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of these tests?
4) Can you provide the entire list of contents of the vaccine that I am to receive and if any of these contents are toxic to the human body?
5) Can you please advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
6) Can you confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is not experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?
7) Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employer, in compliance with the Nuremberg code ? (international code of research ethics)
8) Can you confirm there is no risk of severe health issues or fatality should I take this vaccine?
9) Has the virus been scientifically isolated and tested on animals to ensure vaccine effectiveness?
10) Is there scientific data to show the vaccine you are offering, will severely reduce contraction, symptoms, or transmission?
11) If I decide to decline the vaccine, please confirm that I will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
Once I receive the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is no threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer of the vaccine treatment.
Learn How to Fight Mandatory Injections from Constitutional Attorney Robert Barnes [33:48]