- COVID-19 Vaccination of Children and Adolescents. Futility Danger and Intergenerational Theft
- 26/01/2022 Make a Comment
- Contributed by: Pete ( 1 article in 2022 )
According to the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)
“There is high level evidence indicating strong immunogenicity and vaccine efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 in adolescents from clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna.”
Egregiously, what ATAGI fails to mention is that a key article relied upon for this ‘independent’ advice was written by 26 industry insiders of whom:
a. 73% are employees of Pfizer/BioNTech;
b. 62% have stock and/or options in Pfizer/BioNTech; and
c. Two, are the CEO of BioNTech and his wife, the co-owners of the mRNA patents.
In addition, on its website ATAGI does not say, or worse does not know, that:
1. In the UK for ages 0 to 19, between 01 March 2020 and 31 December 2021, the COVID-19 Survival Rate is 99.9960% and, excluding underlying co-morbidity, COVID-19 morbidity and mortality is absent.
2. In the UK for ages 0 to 14, from 2014 to 2020, the death rate from influenza and other respiratory diseases is 2.8 times higher than it is from COVID-19.
3. The innate immune system of children is far superior at clearing novel viruses. And the adaptive immune system of children naturally generates
robust, cross-reactive and sustained immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 with focused specificity for the spike protein.
4. During past influenza pandemics school children have shown better clinical outcomes.
5. There is consistent epidemiological evidence showing a significantly lower role for children as the main spreaders of SARS-CoV-2 in the wider community.
6. In only 8% of households does a child develop symptoms before any other household contact.
7. The animal reservoir for the Omicron variant is mice and, like all coronaviruses, Omicron is able to jump back and forth from animal to human. As such, even at 100% vaccination, vaccine-induced herd protection will never be achieved, unless each quarter ATAGI plans to vaccinate all mice and all coronavirus reservoir animals.
8. In the US for ages 0 to 17, over the five years 2015 to 2019, there have been 9,736 adverse events against all influenza vaccines. While in the one year of 2021, there have been 33,137 adverse events against just Pfizer (BNT162b2) and Moderna (SpikeVax) gene therapies.
9. In the US during 2021, of all serious adverse events against Pfizer (BNT162b2) and Moderna (SpikeVax), between 50% and 58% occurred within the first two days of injection; an unequivocal indication of causality.
In summary, for children and adolescents, COVID-19 poses a near insignificant threat. While COVID-19 vaccination is a certain and measurable risk; with extremely negligible benefits for children and/or the
ATAGI goes on to say …
“Vaccinating adolescents is anticipated to contribute to a reduction in SARS-CoV-2 transmission in the broader population” and “there is some uncertainty regarding the relative contribution by adolescents to the
transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in the wider community”
It is clear that ATAGI is gambling the future health of children and adolescents for the anticipated, but extremely unlikely, benefit of lower cases in today’s adults.
This can only be characterised as intergenerational theft.
A factual, peer-reviewed sourced, overview and risk assessment of COVID-19 vaccination of children and adolescents, not written or funded by big pharma, can be found here
A thoughtful and concerned citizen
Dedicated to Matilda, to the 2,668 adults and young Australian victims of this disease, to those who suffered and continue to suffer; abandoned by our medical bureaucracy.
To download: COVID-19 Vaccination of Children and Adolescents. Futility Danger and Intergenerational Theft (PDF) visit here.